Taking the Lead... In the Digital Age
11th Annual WITI 2005 National Conference
May 5th & 6th, 2005
LAX Hilton, Los Angeles
Attendees at WITI's 2005 National Conference spent two days getting connected, updating business & tech skills, and building braintrusts.
They exchanged ideas and opportunities with decision-makers from established and emerging companies. They learned from hundreds of other tech-savvy professional women and innovators transforming the future for themselves and their companies. And they met women leading the forefront in expanding the vision for women now and in the future.
Featured Speakers Include:
- In the News - Martha Stewart, Carly Fiorina, and Larry Summers: Join a lively discussion about these three news makers led by Daphne Kis of EdVenture with panelists Karenann Terrell, CIO Daimler Chrysler; Margaret Heffernan, author of The Naked Truth; and Barbara Annis, author of Same Words, Different Language.
- Margaret Heffernan, author of The Naked Truth: A Working Woman's Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters, will discuss how women can win in the workplace.
- WITI Women Attitude: Learn first hand the results of a joint WITI & IDC survey about how women view technology.
- Hands-On WITI Tech Expo: The place where women and new products meet! An Expo showcasing the newest products for women's ditigal lifestyles, at home and at work. Hands-on sessions with products, demos, and walkthroughs.
- Technology Track: Evolving trends in IT, the latest in wireless technology, new security technology and what it takes to be a successful female CIO.
- Opportunity Expo: Explore the latest opportunities for tech-savvy women at companies like AT&T, Intel, Level 3, Raytheon, and more.
- Barbara Annis, International corporate consultant and Author of Same Words, Different Language
- Genevieve Bell, Cultural Anthropologist, Researcher, Intel Corporation
- Margaret Heffernan, Author of The Naked Truth: A Working Woman's Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters
- Robin Raskin, The Internet Mom and High Tech Guru
- Karenann Terrell, Vice President & CIO of the Chrysler Group and Mercedes Benz North America (MBNA) of Daimler Chrysler
- Marcia Wieder, America's Dream Coach® and Author of Making your Dreams Come True
How Your Company Can Participate
How to be a sponsor, exhibitor, or advertise in a WITI conference program.
If you're interested in speaking at a WITI conference, please fill out our online speaker's application.